Sorry, nothing in cart.
About Sporidex CV 750 mg Tablet :
Each coated Sporidex CV 750 mg tablet contains Cephalexin (as extended-release) 750 mg, Potassium Clavulanate Diluted equivalent to Clavulanic Acid 125 mg, and Excipients q.s.
Use of Sporidex CV 750 mg Tablet :
Sporidex-CV 750 Tablet is an antibiotic medicine used to treat bacterial infections in the body. It kills bacteria, which helps to improve the symptoms and cure the infection.
Cefalexin is a beta-lactam antibiotic within the class of first-generation cephalosporins. Clavulanic acid is a beta-lactam drug that functions as a mechanism-based beta-lactamase inhibitor.
When combined with cefalexin, clavulanic acid can overcome antibiotic resistance by inactivating some beta-lactamase enzymes which are produced by bacteria, hence preventing enzymatic destruction of antibiotics, thereby helping to treat bacterial infection.
Usage Direction of Sporidex CV 750 mg Tablet :
- Sporidex CV 750 mg tablet should be taken orally.
- Sporidex CV 750 mg tablet is taken whole with the help of water.
- Do not crush, chew or break the tablet.
- Do not stop or skip the medicine without the physician’s advice.
- Do not consume more than the prescribed quantity.
Precaution and Related Information of Sporidex CV 750 mg Tablet :
- If allergic to this medicine, inform the physician immediately.
- If find any complications, inform the physician immediately.
- During pregnancy and lactation, consult with the physician.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at a temperature not exceeding 30°C, and protected from light & moisture.