Sorry, nothing in cart.
Uses of Ab Phylline 100 MG
Contraindications of Ab Phylline 100 MG
- If you are allergic to Ambroxol, Acebrophylline, Theophylline or any other ingredients of AB Phylline capsule.
- If you have any heart disease such as low blood pressure, unstable blood pressure and abnormal heart rate.
- If you have kidney or liver disease.
Side effects of Ab Phylline 100 MG
- Abdominal discomfort
- Loss of appetite
- Swelling in the nose
- Difficulty in breathing
Precautions and Warnings of Ab Phylline 100 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have heart diseases such as hypertension, chronic heart failure or cardiac arrhythmias, caution is needed.
- You have a stomach or duodenal ulcer and overactive thyroid.
- You have any viral infections.
- You have a history of fits.
- You have liver or kidney disease.
- You have an alcohol addiction, careful monitoring is required in such patients.
Mode of Action of Ab Phylline 100 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Ab Phylline 100 MG
- Take AB Phylline tablet as a whole with a sufficient amount of water, with or without food.
- You should take this medicine regularly as directed by your doctor.
- You should not consume it more than the prescribed quantity.
Interactions of Ab Phylline 100 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the AB Phylline capsule works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Especially, if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for the brain-related disorder.
This medicine, when used with medicines like albuterol, metaproterenol, pirbuterol, terbutaline, steroids and water pills, can decrease the potassium levels in the blood. You may require serum potassium monitoring.
Storage and disposal of Ab Phylline 100 MG
- Store it below 25°C temprature in a clean & dry place, guarded against moisture, direct sunlight and heat.
- Keep AB Phylline capsule away from children and pets.
- You should not use this medicine once the expiry date has passed. The expiry date is the last day of that month.
- You should not flush this medicine in the toilet or pour them into the drain. You should properly discard this medicine when it is expired or no longer in use.
Dosage of Ab Phylline 100 MG
The symptoms of overdose may include nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, blood in the vomit, restlessness, increased limb movements, seizures and increased heart rate. In case of an overdose, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed any dose of this medicine, take it as soon as you remember it. If it’s time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of this medicine to compensate for the missed one. Do not stop taking AB Phylline capsule without consulting your doctor.